The Official Judge Shows Quiz
- Which show featured a judge involved in the Charles Manson murder trial?
- Judge Marilyn Milian is from Cuba. What other TV judge is also from Cuba?
- How many children does Judge Judy have?
- Who has appeared on the most episodes of The People's Court?
- What is the first name of Judge Judy's bailiff?
- What is the last name of The People's Court bailiff?
- On which program did Judge Lynn Toler appear with Johnnie Cochran?
- How many times has Judge Judy been married?
- Which judge is an expert on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's assassination?
(Move your mouse over the area below to read the answers.)
- The Divorce Court. (Judge William Keene did not stay for the whole trial.)
- Judge Maria Lopez.
- Judith Sheindlin has five children (three boys, two girls).
- Legal consultant / guy in the street, Harvey Levin.
- His first name is Petri. (Judge Judy calls him by his last name, Byrd.)
- Douglas's last name is MacIntosh.
- Toler and Cochran were both on the short-lived Power of Attorney.
- Judith Sheindlin has married three times to two different men.
- Judge Joe Brown. He participated in James Earl Ray's final appeal.